Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

setBarBgColor() in two different lines will not color both above & below a MA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setBarBgColor() in two different lines will not color both above & below a MA.

I would like to color the chart area above a simple moving avg (sma) one color and below it a different color.

Within the an efs Study, the setBarBgColor() seems to color one color only from startY to endY and when a second setBarColor() is placed in the next code line only the second one functions.

I only got it to work when I ran the same efs script twice with different colors and start-end values. Neither the efsInternal not the efsExternal() have worked.

Is there a way to achieve the above in one efs script even if it calls two other scripts via the efsExtrernal() route??

Thank you.

Here are the efs script attempt. It stays on "Loading Data" and at times freezes eSignal.

Thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by waynecd; 06-11-2008, 05:16 PM.

Comment

waynecd
      Currently you can apply only one background color to each item returned to the chart so you will need at least two items returned to the chart to be able to apply two background colors on the same bar.
      If you search the forums you will find several examples of multiple background colors applied on the same bar
      Alex

Originally posted by waynecd
      I would like to color the chart area above a simple moving avg (sma) one color and below it a different color.

Within the an efs Study, the setBarBgColor() seems to color one color only from startY to endY and when a second setBarColor() is placed in the next code line only the second one functions.

I only got it to work when I ran the same efs script twice with different colors and start-end values. Neither the efsInternal not the efsExternal() have worked.

Is there a way to achieve the above in one efs script even if it calls two other scripts via the efsExtrernal() route??

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X