EFS Capability question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Capability question?

Can EFS be used to incorporate several if, then qualifications? What I'm looking to do is setup an indicator that will create a buy/sell signal on my price chart given 4 if/then qualifications.

For example, if price is above the 40 day MA, the 10 and the 20 MACD are crossing, the $TRIN is below 1.00, then a buy indicator would appear on the ES chart.

Something like that, is EFS capable of this type of functionality?
    Thank you

Re: EFS Capability question?

lqqkaput
    Yes it is. You can have as many if statements as you want
    If you are unfamiliar with programming in efs and are interested in learning then I would suggest you start by reviewing the JavaScript for EFS video series and the Core JavaScript Reference Guide. Those will provide you with a thorough introduction to programming in JavaScript which is at the foundation of EFS. Then go through the EFS KnowledgeBase and study the Help Guides and Tutorials which will provide you with the specifics of EFS.
    If at any time you have a specific programming issue or question post it (preferably with your code) in this forum and someone will be available to assist you
    Alex

Originally posted by lqqkaput
    Can EFS be used to incorporate several if, then qualifications? What I'm looking to do is setup an indicator that will create a buy/sell signal on my price chart given 4 if/then qualifications.

For example, if price is above the 40 day MA, the 10 and the 20 MACD are crossing, the $TRIN is below 1.00, then a buy indicator would appear on the ES chart.

Something like that, is EFS capable of this type of functionality?
    Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X