Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live data export

Hello,

I would like to export data, including all studies from esignal into excel, live. Can anyone guide me how this can be done?

I have an application currently that will export all existing and new studies added to esignal advanced charts into excel, it updates the sheet every 15 seconds or so.

I cannot locate the programmer who originally did it for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Raymondo
    To do what you describe you would need to use the DDE Object. For the description and syntax of the object and its methods you may want to reference the linked article in the EFS KnowledgeBase.
    In addition you may want to review this thread on the DDE Object in which you can find practical examples of its use. If you also run a search in the EFS Studies forum using DDE as the keyword you will find several other examples on the use of the DDE function.
    Alex

Originally posted by raymondo
    Hello,

I would like to export data, including all studies from esignal into excel, live. Can anyone guide me how this can be done?

I have an application currently that will export all existing and new studies added to esignal advanced charts into excel, it updates the sheet every 15 seconds or so.

I cannot locate the programmer who originally did it for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X