Study corrupts, then fine after reloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study corrupts, then fine after reloading

Hello - I was told to reference JasonK in my post. I have found/adjusted two studies - Ergodic TSI and DSS. When I load them initially, the seem fine - nice and smooth. After some times passes, they begin to look jagged - so, wondering what was wrong, I reloaded them both - they looked perfect after that. Abotu 20 minute later, same problem - I poured over the code and couldnt find anything wrong. I have a Before and After picture I have posted - please let me know what I am doing wrong - is it just a bug that over time they corrupt and one must refresh/reload to get them where they ought to be? The attached zip file contains the Before/After as well as the two studies. Btw - I removed some of the comments and such since I was planning on modifying these guys once they were working properly - I have them in my formulas directory and add them as such accordingly (perhaps this is part of the issue - dunno).

A million thanks in advance!

jbt
    Attached Files
    a.b.

Hello jbt,

I believe the following formula is a fix for real time display of the Ergodic TSI.

This one is the real time fix for the Bressert DSS.

Try these out when you get a chance and let me know.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thx ( you guys are quick - even on a Fri w/ this weather )

Thx a ton - I will utilize these files when I find and active market though I wonder if using the replay functionality woudl provide me with an accurate view.

Thx for the lightning fast response.

jbt
      a.b.

Comment

Working...
      X