CCI Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCI Strategy

I'm looking for a CCI strategy that will post an up or down arrow when cci gos above or below zero line. Also can the arrows be placed on the price study above the indicator. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

matt905
    The attached efs should do what you ask.
    It was created with the Formula Wizard which you can use to vew/edit the script.
    Alex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ACM; 06-21-2003, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Alex, once again thx very much for your efforts. this was just what I wanted

Comment

Received via PM

I just saw the cci arrow.efs file and it spurred me to ask for another formula along the same idea. In trading CCI, we often watch for the 14cci crossing above or below either the +100 or the -100 line on the cci panel.
        Arrows similar to the cci arrow.efs would be great. Also, it would be good that the cci value could be a variable besides 20.

The attached efs will plot a blue arrow on the High when the CCI (default Length 14) crosses above the Upper Band (default 100) and a red arrow on the Low when the CCI crosses below the Lower Band (default -100).
        The length of the CCI and the settings for the Upper and Lower Bands can be adjusted through Edit Studies.
        Alex
        Attached Files

Comment

Received via PM

Love what you've done on this study! However, could I request some modifications. Many cci traders like to use the 14 and 34cci and trade from triggers when these cci's are either going down thru 100 line or up thru -100 line. Is there anyway that this modification could be made?

The attached efs will plot a blue arrow on the High when the CCI (default Length 14) crosses above the Lower Band (default -100) and a red arrow on the Low when the CCI crosses under the Upper Band (default 100).
          The length of the CCI and the settings for the Upper and Lower Bands can be adjusted through Edit Studies.
          Alex
          Attached Files

Comment

Alex,

Thank you the prompt response! It was exactly what I was looking for, it is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
            Peachys

Comment

Working...
            X