External Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Image

Does anyone know how to add an external image instead of using for example Shape.CIRCLE when drawing a signal?

Thanks

Behzad ghofranian
    Tony Gof

Tony
    I am not positive but I don't think that it is possible to use external images
    As an alternative you could use drawTextXxx() and a wingding-like font which provides you with two benefits. The first is that by changing the font size parameter you can change the size of the shape and the second is that you have access to a wide selection of shapes.
    Alex

Originally posted by Behzadgof
    Does anyone know how to add an external image instead of using for example Shape.CIRCLE when drawing a signal?

Thanks

Behzad ghofranian

Comment

Thanks for your input. I did actually use what you mentioned, however I was looking for something more solid. Here is what I used:

String.fromCharCode(36) which draws a "$" on the chart.

drawTextRelative(0, low()-2, String.fromCharCode(36), Color.RGB(255,255,255), Color.RGB(0,0,0), Text.ONTOP, null, 4, "TagName")

Thanks

Behzad Ghofranian
      Tony Gof

Comment

I hope you forgive the intrusion but, what character code map does:

String.fromCharCode(36)

come from?

Thanks

Wayne

Comment

waynecd
          That is a method of the JavaScript String Object. If you search the EFS KnowledgeBase for fromCharCode you will find the explanation and examples
          Alex

Originally posted by waynecd
          I hope you forgive the intrusion but, what character code map does:

String.fromCharCode(36)

come from?

Thanks

Wayne

Comment

Working...
          X