GetXTLStudy() - Can not find internal class to construct builtin study

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetXTLStudy() - Can not find internal class to construct builtin study

I can successfully write an EFS formula using the builtin functions like stochastics but I don't seem to be able to use the AGET XTL Study. When the formula executes:

var xtlStudy = GetXTLStudy( 35 );

I get the error mentioned in the subject line. I have the latest esignal 10.1.1291.910 and I can see AGET indicators on my charts. Am I missing something that needs to be installed to use the AGET EFS functions? Can you provide a working example of using GetXTLStudy()?
    Stephen

Re: GetXTLStudy() - Can not find internal class to construct builtin study

Stephen
    You are missing the new constructor when initializing the GETXTLStudy()
    If that is not the issue then post the script that is returning an error so that I or someone else can try to replicate the problem using the same script
    Note that the latest version of eSignal is 10.2 build 1370 (you can download it here)
    Alex

Originally posted by skurlow
    I can successfully write an EFS formula using the builtin functions like stochastics but I don't seem to be able to use the AGET XTL Study. When the formula executes:

var xtlStudy = GetXTLStudy( 35 );

I get the error mentioned in the subject line. I have the latest esignal 10.1.1291.910 and I have access to the AGET indicators in the s/w. Am I missing something that needs to be installed to use the AGET EFS functions? Can you provide a working example of using GetXTLStudy()?

Comment

Working...
    X