Two Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Problems

Hi, wonder if you can help me solve the 2 problems I have?

1. Is there any way that I can get a chart to display a fixed number of bars/days on a chart? The problem I have is when I open a chart the EFS study that I am using only 'paints' the study over a small number of bars to the left, I have to manually scroll further to the left to get the study 'painted' on the graph?

2. I am having a similar problem with a pivot point study, where when I open a chart the pivot points are displayed ok, but the description that I am trying to display for each line does not automatically display, until I hit the timeframe button/shortcut again (i.e. refresh the timeframe), when they display no problem.

Any help appreciated, these are not fatal problems but are really really annoying to have to do everytime a new symbol is looked at!

Thanks.

Re: Two Problems

BobC
    1. You can do that using a Time Template. For information on Time Templates and instructions on how to use them see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    2. You may want to post a screenshot of the chart illustrating the issue as it may help in understanding what the problem could be. When posting the screenshot of the chart make sure that all the details (such as the description in the top left corner of the chart) are visible
    Alex

Originally posted by BobC
    Hi, wonder if you can help me solve the 2 problems I have?

1. Is there any way that I can get a chart to display a fixed number of bars/days on a chart? The problem I have is when I open a chart the EFS study that I am using only 'paints' the study over a small number of bars to the left, I have to manually scroll further to the left to get the study 'painted' on the graph?

2. I am having a similar problem with a pivot point study, where when I open a chart the pivot points are displayed ok, but the description that I am trying to display for each line does not automatically display, until I hit the timeframe button/shortcut again (i.e. refresh the timeframe), when they display no problem.

Any help appreciated, these are not fatal problems but are really really annoying to have to do everytime a new symbol is looked at!

Thanks.

Comment

ok, many thanks, I will have a look at that and get back if I need more help.

Comment

BobC
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by BobC
        ok, many thanks, I will have a look at that and get back if I need more help.

Comment

Working...
        X