Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painting Price Bars

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to paint only a portion of a price bar? If yes, how? I would lik eto paint the portion of the bar from the close to the high one colour and close to the low another color. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
    Jane

Jane

You cant use paint bar to do that, you need to draw a vertical line from one point to the other in a couple of places per bar.

Comment

Hi Dave,

Great idea! I think what you are saying is that you cannot paint a price bar but you can draw over it, or any portion of it witha vertical line of user chosen thickness and colour. Of course this will not colour the open and the close unless they are also drawn over but this may be a workable alternative. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Regards,
      Jane

Originally posted by dloomis
      Jane

You cant use paint bar to do that, you need to draw a vertical line from one point to the other in a couple of places per bar.

Comment

Please excuse me for calling you Dave, I meant to write your full name but missed it before I posted the reply. Once again, my apologies.
        Regards,
        Jane

Originally posted by jg
        Hi Dave,

Great idea! I think what you are saying is that you cannot paint a price bar but you can draw over it, or any portion of it witha vertical line of user chosen thickness and colour. Of course this will not colour the open and the close unless they are also drawn over but this may be a workable alternative. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Regards,
        Jane

Comment

Jane,

I have been called much worse, trust me.

You can call Dave, no problem.

Comment

Working...
          X