add formula to non price window pane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add formula to non price window pane?

I would like to add a formula, e.g. auto trend line, to the sub chart , e.g. oscillator or indicator. I did a search but could not find anything in forum. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

Re: add formula to non price window pane?

HI,

I am not sure what you mean here. Do you have an existing efs that runs in a non price study that you want to add to another non price study pane or do you want to create an efs that runs as a non price study?
    Cheers
    Jane

Originally posted by virgiliodi
    I would like to add a formula, e.g. auto trend line, to the sub chart , e.g. oscillator or indicator. I did a search but could not find anything in forum. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks

Comment

Re: Re: add formula to non price window pane?

Originally posted by jg
      HI,

I am not sure what you mean here. Do you have an existing efs that runs in a non price study that you want to add to another non price study pane or do you want to create an efs that runs as a non price study?
      Cheers
      Jane
      Jane,
      I don't think I want to do either of the things you mention. What I want to do is it "right click" on the non price pane sub-chart and add an existing formula or efs that doesn't normally run in the non price window. For example, add auto trend line to oscillator.

Esignal won't let me do that, or, I haven't figured out how to do it, or, someone showed me once how to do it and I forgot.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: add formula to non price window pane?

Hi,

Not sure how to do that but I don't think it's possible as efs studies are designated as price or non-price studies. I would be interested to know the answer as well. Good luck.
        Cheers
        Jane

Originally posted by virgiliodi
        Jane,
        I don't think I want to do either of the things you mention. What I want to do is it "right click" on the non price pane sub-chart and add an existing formula or efs that doesn't normally run in the non price window. For example, add auto trend line to oscillator.

Esignal won't let me do that, or, I haven't figured out how to do it, or, someone showed me once how to do it and I forgot.

Comment

Working...
        X