Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efsInternal

Hi

I would like to call a function but with a specific symbol/interval context. Usually i use efsInternal/efsExternal for this. This function is in the functionlibrary however, and i cannot figure out how it should be done correctly after i have used to addlibrary function.

Can someone please help.

I attach a sample code to just show roughly what i am trying.
    Attached Files

Re: efsInternal

wolfyyy
    I am assuming that the function in the library is called TrendTrader. If that is the case then the simplest solution is to change the following line of code in your script from
    PHP Code:
    efsInternal("Trendtrader",5,29,20,1,2,1,1,70,80,160,1000,1000,10000,sym("$j200-ftse,15")); 
    to
    PHP Code:
    efsInternal("myFunction",sym("$j200-ftse,15")); 
    then add the following function to your efs (note that this is a separate function ie outside of the main function)
    PHP Code:
    function myFunction()
        var 
    myLibFunc ppp.TrendTrader(5,29,20,1,2,1,1,70,80,160,1000,100010000);
        return 
    myLibFunc;

For more examples on the use of efsInternal() you may want to see this and this thread
    Alex

Originally posted by wolfyyy
    Hi

I would like to call a function but with a specific symbol/interval context. Usually i use efsInternal/efsExternal for this. This function is in the functionlibrary however, and i cannot figure out how it should be done correctly after i have used to addlibrary function.

Can someone please help.

I attach a sample code to just show roughly what i am trying.

Comment

Working...
    X