Disable Auto-Reload of EFS script on Time Index Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Auto-Reload of EFS script on Time Index Change

Does anyone know how to disable the automatic reload of an EFS script that happens when I switch time indexes? Eg: I would be in the middle of a managed trade, but if I change the chart view from 5min to 2min, the EFS is immediately released and "poof" no more managed trade...

I'm looking for the EFS to only manually reload when I right click the chart and select "Reload" from the bottom of the pop-up menu.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan.

Re: Disable Auto-Reload of EFS script on Time Index Change

Ryan
    As far as I know the reload on a change [or refresh] of the underlying data is intentional so I don't think that the functionality you are looking for is available
    Alex

Originally posted by rdehavelyn
    Does anyone know how to disable the automatic reload of an EFS script that happens when I switch time indexes? Eg: I would be in the middle of a managed trade, but if I change the chart view from 5min to 2min, the EFS is immediately released and "poof" no more managed trade...

I'm looking for the EFS to only manually reload when I right click the chart and select "Reload" from the bottom of the pop-up menu.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan.

Comment

Working...
    X