External Interval not refreshing correctly in v10.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External Interval not refreshing correctly in v10.3

I work with tick charts and run an efs which takes confirmation signals from MACD histogram calculated at 3 X the current chart interval. This works fine in v 10.2 and preceding versions.
    In 10.3 the 3X value fails to recalculate if data stops streaming to the chart for more than a few seconds (ie slow market). However the chart interval indicator refreshes as expected.
    Reloading the efs does not rectify the problem.
    It only clears by changing tick chart interval or closing and opening eSignal.
    Not using compute on close or Barstate Newbar in this efs.
    Please advise cause and solution for this problem.
    In meantime have reverted to v10.2

No reply to my post last week so stripped the efs to its core and ran again on V10.3.
    6E 310T chart was left to run in streaming mode and illustrates problem with H3 locking at 21:10. Refreshing the chart does not generate correct calculation. However altering interval by just 1 tick does print the correct historic values, as shown in chart. Been running this type of efs for many months and find the problem specific to V10.3.
    Would be most grateful for any advice or direction as to who can help resolve the issue.
    Attached Files

Comment

310T chart illustrating problem
      Attached Files

Comment

309T chart showing correct historic plot
        Attached Files

Comment

I have contacted eSignal Customer Service regarding this situation and been told the only way to report efs problems is via the Forum.
          It is now 2 weeks since my first post and I have received no response.
          Would be grateful to at least have acknowledgment that eSignal programmers are aware of the problem.

Comment

For info, switched to 10.4 yesterday and this problem found with 10.3 no longer occurs.

Comment

Working...
            X