Todays high of ES #F=2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays high of ES #F=2

Does anybody know why the formula 'Todays high' displays a wrong in ES #F=2 if you use 400T but also the last two days in a 1 or 5min chart?

Re: Todays high of ES #F=2

zotti
    FWIW at my end the Todays High formula appears to be returning the correct values
    Alex

Originally posted by zottl
    Does anybody know why the formula 'Todays high' displays a wrong in ES #F=2 if you use 400T but also the last two days in a 1 or 5min chart?

Comment

looks different for me
      Attached Files
      Last edited by zottl; 02-24-2009, 01:59 PM.

Comment

when I open a new page it looks different again...

there seems to a be also a data error for yesterdays ES #F=2. I can see data before 9:30. Same result with another server...

Alex, I thought a time template is not possible for tick data? I see you have time template 9:30 - 16:15 for your tick chart. How are you doing this?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by zottl; 02-24-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

zotti

there seems to a be also a data error for yesterdays ES #F=2. I can see data before 9:30. Same result with another server...
          As this issue seems to be related to data rather than EFS you may want to contact eSignal's support (by phone or LiveRep) as they can better determine where you are connected to and what the problem may be

Alex, I thought a time template is not possible for tick data? I see you have time template 9:30 - 16:15 for your tick chart. How are you doing this?
          The Start/End times [and also #Bars] were enabled for tick-based intervals in version 10.1
          Alex

when I open a new page it looks different again...

Comment

Today the highs are OK. It seems the problem was server related. I've reported these bad ticks in ES #F=2. The time template is also working in tick charts.

Alex, thanks for your support!!

Comment

zotti
              My pleasure
              Alex

Today the highs are OK. It seems the problem was server related. I've reported these bad ticks in ES #F=2. The time template is also working in tick charts.

Alex, thanks for your support!!

Comment

Working...
              X