X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Min Max of the Y-axis

Hello,
    Since I can't find the key-word on the documentation, I ask two questions :
    how can I read the min max value of the Y-axis (with something like get MaxYaxis() and getMinYaxis()) ?
    and
    how can I control the min max value of the Y-axis (with something like setMaxYaxis() and setMinYaxis()) ?

Thanks in advance,
    Mermoz

Re: Min Max of the Y-axis

Mermoz
    There currently isn't a function that will return the maximum or minimum value of the Y-axis
    You can set the maximum and minimum value of the Y-axis of an indicator pane using the setStudyMax() and setStudyMin() functions [see the EFS KnowledgeBase for the description and syntax required by these functions].
    Alex

Originally posted by Mermoz_2et
    Hello,
    Since I can't find the key-word on the documentation, I ask two questions :
    how can I read the min max value of the Y-axis (with something like get MaxYaxis() and getMinYaxis()) ?
    and
    how can I control the min max value of the Y-axis (with something like setMaxYaxis() and setMinYaxis()) ?

Thanks in advance,
    Mermoz

Comment

Hello Alexis,
      thanks, I think you understand my problem. I have used these functions setStudyMax() and setStudyMin(), which are very useful, but just for an indicator in an another pane as the price pane.
      But, I try how to control the max and min value of the Y axis on the price pane.
      Does a solution exist or not ?
      if not, perhaps, it will be a good innovation !

Thanks in advance,
      Mermoz

Comment

Mermoz
        Not that I am aware of
        You may want to submit a suggestion to eSignal using the Make a Suggestion link which is available in the main menu of the eSignal program under Support
        Alex

Originally posted by Mermoz_2et
        Hello Alexis,
        thanks, I think you understand my problem. I have used these functions setStudyMax() and setStudyMin(), which are very useful, but just for an indicator in an another pane as the price pane.
        But, I try how to control the max and min value of the Y axis on the price pane.
        Does a solution exist or not ?
        if not, perhaps, it will be a good innovation !

Thanks in advance,
        Mermoz

Comment

Working...
        X