Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal 10.3.1491 can not display some special characters correctly

Hello,

I just upgraded to esignal 10.3.1491.1162, and I found out efs engine is not able to correctly display some special characters such as ½ and ¼. However all these characters were shown in 10.2.xxxx without any problem. Now they are all shown as a "?".

- Clearpicks

drawTextPixel(xScaleOutHalfLongPositionPi[i], yScaleOutHalfLongPositionPi[i], "½@URL=EFS:clickOnScaleOutHalfLongPositionP"+i+"Bu tton", Color.white, Color.blue, textFlag2, "Arial", 14, "ScaleOutHalfLongPositionP"+i+"Button", widthPi, 20);

Re: eSignal 10.3.1491 can not display some special characters correctly

clearpicks
    That is a known issue and was discussed also elsewhere.
    Version 10.4 currently in public beta resolves the problem. Alternatively you can still use 10.3.1491 by just replacing the special character with its Unicode escape sequence which is "\u00BD"
    Alex

Originally posted by clearpicks
    Hello,

I just upgraded to esignal 10.3.1491.1162, and I found out efs engine is not able to correctly display some special characters such as ½ and ¼. However all these characters were shown in 10.2.xxxx without any problem. Now they are all shown as a "?".

- Clearpicks

drawTextPixel(xScaleOutHalfLongPositionPi[i], yScaleOutHalfLongPositionPi[i], "½@URL=EFS:clickOnScaleOutHalfLongPositionP"+i+"Bu tton", Color.white, Color.blue, textFlag2, "Arial", 14, "ScaleOutHalfLongPositionP"+i+"Button", widthPi, 20);

Comment

Alex,

Thank you.

-Clearpicks

Comment

clearpicks
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by clearpicks
        Alex,

Thank you.

-Clearpicks

Comment

Clearpicks,

For an example of using the Unicode Excape Sequence Alexis recommended you can read this post.

Comment

Working...
          X