Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Export for 400 stocks intraday 15 min prices

Need simultaneous data export functionality for:
    400 stock symbols (this list changes daily)
    90 days history
    intraday 15 minutes interval prices
    into one or 400 .csv files

I use eSignal Premium and do the following using Advanced Chart with 90 Days Time Template currently:
    enter Symbol
    click on Tools, Data Export
    save as csv file
    repeat 400 times

1. Can EFS be used to automate this data export? It will be great if I can save the symbols I need the data for in a table (or in EFS formula) and export the data at will.
    2. Would upgrading the eSignal plan provide the facility to export multiple stock historical intraday prices?

Thank you very much.
    clear1

Re: Data Export for 400 stocks intraday 15 min prices

clear1
    While you may be able to accomplish what you want using the File Object of EFS [keeping in mind that a formula can access up to a maximum of 7 external symbols and/or intervals] I think the better solution is to use a proper data downloader such as QCollector
    Alex

Originally posted by clear1
    Need simultaneous data export functionality for:
    400 stock symbols (this list changes daily)
    90 days history
    intraday 15 minutes interval prices
    into one or 400 .csv files

I use eSignal Premium and do the following using Advanced Chart with 90 Days Time Template currently:
    enter Symbol
    click on Tools, Data Export
    save as csv file
    repeat 400 times

1. Can EFS be used to automate this data export? It will be great if I can save the symbols I need the data for in a table (or in EFS formula) and export the data at will.
    2. Would upgrading the eSignal plan provide the facility to export multiple stock historical intraday prices?

Thank you very much.
    clear1

Comment

Working...
    X