today's high and today's low not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• today's high and today's low not working

I have downloaded eSignal 10.3 and am not sure if my problem with the EFS for Today's High (TH) and Today's Low (TL) is connected with version 10.3 or not.

I have been using the TH and TL efs for many years without any problems. However today I noticed that with the rising market we are seeing, my TH efs line is not updating on the ES, the AX and the Z whereas it is updating properly on the YM.

eSignal Helpline suggested I contact this forum to seek help and advice on what I should do.

I look forward to any help.

Thanks,

David G

PS: I just saw that the TH efs is not working on any of my charts, the YM included.
    Last edited by dgabriel; 04-02-2009, 03:03 AM.

Re: today's high and today's low not working

David
    You may want to upgrade to version 10.4 which resolves this issue
    Alex

Originally posted by dgabriel
    I have downloaded eSignal 10.3 and am not sure if my problem with the EFS for Today's High (TH) and Today's Low (TL) is connected with version 10.3 or not.

I have been using the TH and TL efs for many years without any problems. However today I noticed that with the rising market we are seeing, my TH efs line is not updating on the ES, the AX and the Z whereas it is updating properly on the YM.

eSignal Helpline suggested I contact this forum to seek help and advice on what I should do.

I look forward to any help.

Thanks,

David G

PS: I just saw that the TH efs is not working on any of my charts, the YM included.

Comment

Working...
    X