Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candle Pattern Recognition

Hello

Can anyone confirm if we can customise the cadle recognition?
    I have some customised patterns which i want esignal to pickup and higlight and alert

Thanks

Re: Candle Pattern Recognition

dekko
    You should be able to create any custom pattern using efs
    Alex

Originally posted by dekko
    Hello

Can anyone confirm if we can customise the cadle recognition?
    I have some customised patterns which i want esignal to pickup and higlight and alert

Thanks

Comment

as an additon to this question, can you set very specific criteria for a candle pattern - e.g. a condition such as: the open and close must be (X)% from the high and and (Y)% from the low?

I have coded simple Wizard-style rules for candle patterns, but wondered if this can be refined to be much more specific with candle patterns and setups? I would like to understand if there is a way to specifically describe the proportions of the candle's shape relative to other candles, in other words.

Comment

dk
        Yes you can
        Alex

Originally posted by dk
        as an additon to this question, can you set very specific criteria for a candle pattern - e.g. a condition such as: the open and close must be (X)% from the high and and (Y)% from the low?

I have coded simple Wizard-style rules for candle patterns, but wondered if this can be refined to be much more specific with candle patterns and setups? I would like to understand if there is a way to specifically describe the proportions of the candle's shape relative to other candles, in other words.

Comment

Working...
        X