Text Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Position

I have some text buttons and text on the bottom left of my chart and it moves with the window as we resize the chart. The only problem is when i extend/decrease the bar spacing or resize the bottom of the chart where the dates/times are, the buttons don't stay in the same place, they move. I've seen someone with a formula called MTPredictor and the bottons stayed in the same place regardless of what they did, like it was connected to the frame. Is there a way to keep the buttons and text in the same spot regardless of what i do? I have a file here with some of the text/buttons i'm using, i've used absolute and relative, both have the same effect and don't seem to stick to the frame. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Files

Re: Text Position

BIGBOY666
    Use drawTextPixel() in place of drawTextRelative()
    Alex

Originally posted by BIGBOY666
    I have some text buttons and text on the bottom left of my chart and it moves with the window as we resize the chart. The only problem is when i extend/decrease the bar spacing or resize the bottom of the chart where the dates/times are, the buttons don't stay in the same place, they move. I've seen someone with a formula called MTPredictor and the bottons stayed in the same place regardless of what they did, like it was connected to the frame. Is there a way to keep the buttons and text in the same spot regardless of what i do? I have a file here with some of the text/buttons i'm using, i've used absolute and relative, both have the same effect and don't seem to stick to the frame. Any help anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Working...
    X