Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error for 30EMA from esignal on excel

Dear Sir,

I have downloaded the DDE sample EFS.efs from file sharing group and pasted it in the program files/ esignal/ formulas/ downloads.

I am not getting the downloads folder when i right click and go to formulas on the chart.

I pasted the DDE sample EFS.efs file on program files/ esignal/ formulas/ viratech also where i normally paste my other efs files.

After that when i right click and select DD sample EFS.efs i get an syntax error and DDE EMA30 , # Formula Error # come on the left top corner.

Please suggest of how to get the 30 EMA on Goog chart.

Thanks
    Milind

Re: Error for 30EMA from esignal on excel

Milind
    FWIW the DDE Sample EFS.efs and the DDE link it creates appear to be working at my end (see the screenshot enclosed below)
    You can find the information on the DDE Object together with an [other] example of its use in this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase. In the article you will also find a link to a thread in this forum which covers extensively the use of the DDE Object and provides further examples of its use. Also try searching the forums for the keyword DDE for some more examples
    Alex

Originally posted by kalpeshkrt2
    Dear Sir,

I have downloaded the DDE sample EFS.efs from file sharing group and pasted it in the program files/ esignal/ formulas/ downloads.

I am not getting the downloads folder when i right click and go to formulas on the chart.

I pasted the DDE sample EFS.efs file on program files/ esignal/ formulas/ viratech also where i normally paste my other efs files.

After that when i right click and select DD sample EFS.efs i get an syntax error and DDE EMA30 , # Formula Error # come on the left top corner.

Please suggest of how to get the 30 EMA on Goog chart.

Thanks
    Milind

Comment

Working...
    X