EFS2 Data Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS2 Data Access

I've been working with the offsetseries and the customMA.efs file that comes with esignal.

I'm curious why when I load up a 10 minute chart and load the customMA.efs file onto the chart, then change the interval to 2 or 3 or 4, the data for the offsetseries seems to stop after so many bars back?? On my chart, it stops mid-day yesterday on 3 or 4 minute and stops today at 3:30am. It's like nothing is available prior to that time or something and I believe the servers should handle more data as needed??

I'm curious because on my other system I'm running a 3 minute chart with 3 minute offsetseries and it goes back quite a number of days??

Is this something where data is limited because I'm looking at a 10 minute chart and trying to get a 3 minute average??

This is very odd to me as I believe it was doing something different a few days ago?? For example, I remember being able to get more back data just yesterday (I think)??

I'm at a complete loss for why this is happening. You can try it yourself. Follow the instructions above and see what happens. See if you get the same results I do?
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

This problem appears to only be active with DYNAMIC charts. After I changed my time template to a 5 day forced template, it does properly load the data going back 5 days.

Odd though.
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Working...
    X