Remove trend lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove trend lines

I have created an EFS for placing RAY trend lines. I've used the function 'addLineTool' for this so that I can right click on the line and can edit it if I need to.

I noticed that I can remove lines too but the values (such as prices and alert prices) still remain.

Is there a way of right-clicking on the line, selecting 'Remove' and then the data and values of said line be removed?

Many thanks

Re: Remove trend lines

tsd-charlie

I noticed that I can remove lines too but the values (such as prices and alert prices) still remain.
    That is because the lines drawn using the addLineTool() functions are applied to the chart as if they were drawn manually using the Line Tools hence as graphic objects of the chart rather than of the efs.
    The values drawn on the chart using the drawXxx() functions are instead objects of the efs and require some routine within the efs [that you could call using the appropriate efs mouse functions] to remove them
    Alex

Originally posted by tsd-charlie
    I have created an EFS for placing RAY trend lines. I've used the function 'addLineTool' for this so that I can right click on the line and can edit it if I need to.

Is there a way of right-clicking on the line, selecting 'Remove' and then the data and values of said line be removed?

Many thanks

Comment

Yes but is there a way of having the EFS recognise when a line has been removed?

As of yet I cannot select individual lines using draw***() and then delete them.

Seeing as the addLineTool() function adds much more functionality to the drawn lines. I would like to use this.

Charlie

Comment

Charlie

Yes but is there a way of having the EFS recognise when a line has been removed?
        Not that I am aware of.
        Alex

Originally posted by tsd-charlie

As of yet I cannot select individual lines using draw***() and then delete them.

Seeing as the addLineTool() function adds much more functionality to the drawn lines. I would like to use this.

Charlie

Comment

Working...
        X