Cama pivots don't load with 10.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cama pivots don't load with 10.4

The Cama Pivots (and other custom pivots) don't load on releases 10.4 and 10.5.

Any ideas?

Re: Cama pivots don't load with 10.4

camyug
    If you are referring to Chris Kryza's Camarilla script then it appears to be working at my end on version 10.5 and is returning the same values as when using previous versions
    In the screenshot below you can see the efs running on version 8.0 (top image) and on 10.5 (bottom image)
    Note that in both cases I got the message [generated internally by the script] that the efs needed to be reloaded
    You may want to provide further details (symbol, interval, Time Template used) so that others can try to replicate the issue you are seeing
    Alex

Originally posted by camyug
    The Cama Pivots (and other custom pivots) don't load on releases 10.4 and 10.5.

Any ideas?

Comment

Yes, the very same. With requested reload nothing happens. On NQ #9 2 mins not working. No difference which Time Temp.

Now this might be because I've changed the line size and colour in the script, however my modded version worked prior to 10.4.

Comment

camyug
        Seems to be working at my end. I also used NQ #F (since it was not clear from the context of your post which symbol you used) with the same results
        Alex

Originally posted by camyug
        Yes, the very same. With requested reload nothing happens. On NQ #9 2 mins not working. No difference which Time Temp.

Now this might be because I've changed the line size and colour in the script, however my modded version worked prior to 10.4.

Comment

So, I reloaded with original version of Pivot Console and it works. It seems my colour mods don't work under 10.4, though they work fine in previous versions.

But there is still an outstanding problem, if I select to display Weekly and Monthly pivots, the Daily pivots disappear and no pivots are displayed at all!

Comment

Working...
          X