Overlay Momentum over Stochastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlay Momentum over Stochastic

I am new to the EFS coding, but am a old time VBasic programer. it was very easy to figure out how to put both studies in the same panel, but..........

As i stated i am trying to "Overlay Momentum over Stochastic" in the same panel.
    The problem with the Momentum is it uses the "0"(zero) line, and the Stochastic uses the 20 and 80 lines.
    So i need the Momentum, to use the 50 line, and of course i do not want to place the 50 line in the panel.

thanks in advance for any help

Re: Overlay Momentum over Stochastic

bugsx
    Assuming I understood correctly what you are trying to do a simple solution could be to adjust the value of the Momentum indicator by adding 50 to it. Values above 50 would equate to a positive Momentum while values below 50 would equate to negative Momentum
    When overlaying the two indicators you would need to make sure that they are both set to the same Scale
    Alex

Originally posted by bugsx
    I am new to the EFS coding, but am a old time VBasic programer. it was very easy to figure out how to put both studies in the same panel, but..........

As i stated i am trying to "Overlay Momentum over Stochastic" in the same panel.
    The problem with the Momentum is it uses the "0"(zero) line, and the Stochastic uses the 20 and 80 lines.
    So i need the Momentum, to use the 50 line, and of course i do not want to place the 50 line in the panel.

thanks in advance for any help

Comment

Working...
    X