Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way in efs to control the side for scale display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way in efs to control the side for scale display?

Is it possible in an efs to control which side of the chart the scale of a plotted series is displayed?

Thanks,

jgr

Re: Way in efs to control the side for scale display?

Hi jgr,

I am not sure I understand your question correctly but
    I think that in Edit Studies you can set the formula to Scale Left and Display Left.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Jane

Originally posted by jgr
    Is it possible in an efs to control which side of the chart the scale of a plotted series is displayed?

Thanks,

jgr

Comment

jane,

Yes, that is available. However, what I have is two ma functions in the same study. One can be the MA of the other or both can be of different symbols. Both show up on the same scale. I would have to separate them inside the efs.

This is not really a big issue as I probably won't use this that way. I can always put in the separate ma study I did which works on studies and not the principal symbol of the chart.

jgr

Comment

Hi jgr,

You can scale the MAs, or, depending on what you do with the MAs, plot the ratio of the MAs.

Hope this helps.
        Regards,
        Jane

Originally posted by jgr
        jane,

Yes, that is available. However, what I have is two ma functions in the same study. One can be the MA of the other or both can be of different symbols. Both show up on the same scale. I would have to separate them inside the efs.

This is not really a big issue as I probably won't use this that way. I can always put in the separate ma study I did which works on studies and not the principal symbol of the chart.

jgr

Comment

Working...
        X