Access to fundamental data from EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to fundamental data from EFS

From within EFS, I would like to be able to access the amount of a dividend and ex-date so that I can display this on a chart. Is that possible? I haven't been able to find a function to retrieve this info.

And, I'm assuming that being able to retrieve, say, historical dividend amounts, and ex-dates, from within EFS is . . . not possible either?

I"m running the very latest version of eSignal (10.5.x). I saw the note about additional fundamental data and was hoping that it was accessible from within EFS.

Thanks.

Re: Access to fundamental data from EFS

cusip
    EFS does not currently have access to that data
    Alex

Originally posted by cusip
    From within EFS, I would like to be able to access the amount of a dividend and ex-date so that I can display this on a chart. Is that possible? I haven't been able to find a function to retrieve this info.

And, I'm assuming that being able to retrieve, say, historical dividend amounts, and ex-dates, from within EFS is . . . not possible either?

I"m running the very latest version of eSignal (10.5.x). I saw the note about additional fundamental data and was hoping that it was accessible from within EFS.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X