Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chandelier stop

Hello,
    I have been using chandelier stop efs from 2003. When I switched to esignal 10.5 I noticed that the last bar is not updating which means that I can not adjust my stop until the market opens. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Re: chandelier stop

Tufan
    Not sure which Chandelier efs you are referring to as there are at least two that I know of.
    One of those is set to compute on close only so I would expect it to not display any values on the last bar while the other appears to be working fine using version 10.5
    You may want to provide a link to the efs and some details as to the conditions in which you are using it
    Alex

Originally posted by Tufan
    Hello,
    I have been using chandelier stop efs from 2003. When I switched to esignal 10.5 I noticed that the last bar is not updating which means that I can not adjust my stop until the market opens. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Comment

Chandelier stop

Hello,
      > http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...us&groupid=114
      > under the above link I am using ChandelierExit.efs
      >
      > I am sure it worked for the last bar before esignal 10.5
      >
      > Thanks

Comment

Re: Chandelier stop

Tufan
        Of the two efs I was referring to that is the one that is set to compute on close only.
        As I suggested in my previous reply you may want to provide some details as to the condition in which you are using the efs
        Alex

Originally posted by Tufan
        Hello,
        > http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...us&groupid=114
        > under the above link I am using ChandelierExit.efs
        >
        > I am sure it worked for the last bar before esignal 10.5
        >
        > Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X