setPriceBarColor for bars BEFORE getCurrentBarIndex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setPriceBarColor for bars BEFORE getCurrentBarIndex

'setPriceBarColor' can be used the set the CURRENT Price Bar's (foreground) colour.

'setBar' can be used to set the (Foreground) colour of a Study that has an OFFSET from the current bar.

Can I set the Colour of a PRICE Bar that is no longer at getCurrentBarIndex=0???

-----
    My eFS formula has:
    setPriceStudy(true);

But the following statement does NOT change the Price bar's colour:
    setBar(Bar.FgColor, -2, Color.yellow);

The following statement DOES change the Background colour on the Price chart (It draws a vertical yellow line behind the Price BAR that I want yellow):
    setBar(Bar.BgColor, -2, Color.yellow);

Thanks in advance for pointers to the relevant documentation or code snippets.

Re: setPriceBarColor for bars BEFORE getCurrentBarIndex

Enigma-TS

Can I set the Colour of a PRICE Bar that is no longer at getCurrentBarIndex=0???
    That is not currently possible
    Alex

Originally posted by Enigma-TS
    'setPriceBarColor' can be used the set the CURRENT Price Bar's (foreground) colour.

'setBar' can be used to set the (Foreground) colour of a Study that has an OFFSET from the current bar.

-----
    My eFS formula has:
    setPriceStudy(true);

But the following statement does NOT change the Price bar's colour:
    setBar(Bar.FgColor, -2, Color.yellow);

The following statement DOES change the Background colour on the Price chart (It draws a vertical yellow line behind the Price BAR that I want yellow):
    setBar(Bar.BgColor, -2, Color.yellow);

Thanks in advance for pointers to the relevant documentation or code snippets.

Comment

Working...
    X