Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• load data set for any interval (whatever current interval is) programa

Hello,

I've created an indicator that should help me position size based of the volatility of the price bars (of whatever interval I am on).

I only need to apply the indicator once a day, and then I can take it off - I don't need it to be applied to my charts all the time.

Is there a way to programatically load (say) 700 bars of data for whatever interval I'm on (intraday or daily) within EFS? such that I could be assured the script is loading the necessary amount of data to (correctly) generate my metrics?

gg

Re: load data set for any interval (whatever current interval is) programa

gg
    EFS does not currently have the functionality to load a specific number of bars.
    You would need to do that using a Time Template
    Alex

Originally posted by gguindon
    Hello,

I've created an indicator that should help me position size based of the volatility of the price bars (of whatever interval I am on).

I only need to apply the indicator once a day, and then I can take it off - I don't need it to be applied to my charts all the time.

Is there a way to programatically load (say) 700 bars of data for whatever interval I'm on (intraday or daily) within EFS? such that I could be assured the script is loading the necessary amount of data to (correctly) generate my metrics?

gg

Comment

Working...
    X