Returning differently scaled values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning differently scaled values

Can one efs return two variables with very different values, such as the following:

return new Array (price(0), volume(0));

I know you can do this with two separate studies, but I'd like to have one study return these and other values to the price chart -- preferably without the need to scale all variables to a uniform value range.

Thanks for any help or direction.

Re: Returning differently scaled values

AssetHound
    An efs can return two variables with very different values [such as those shown in your example] however they will be plotted using the same scale.
    Alex

Originally posted by AssetHound
    Can one efs return two variables with very different values, such as the following:

return new Array (price(0), volume(0));

I know you can do this with two separate studies, but I'd like to have one study return these and other values to the price chart -- preferably without the need to scale all variables to a uniform value range.

Thanks for any help or direction.

Comment

Re: Re: Returning differently scaled values

Yes, I found that out. And, volume and price don't like to plot nicely with each other. Thanks.

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      AssetHound
      An efs can return two variables with very different values [such as those shown in your example] however they will be plotted using the same scale.
      Alex

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Returning differently scaled values

AssetHound
        My pleasure
        Alex

Originally posted by AssetHound
        Yes, I found that out. And, volume and price don't like to plot nicely with each other. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X