'Descriptions' ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Descriptions' ??

I am looking for help in finding a list of 'descriptions', specifically for Strategy.doLong, Strategy.doSell, etc. Although a pointer to a 'library' of general 'conditions' or 'descriptions' would be good.

Ta, A
    Last edited by alvinsboy; 07-22-2003, 05:27 AM.

A
    The best and most complete help resource for all things EFS is the EFS Help Center and Library.
    Click here and once you get to the site select EFS Function Reference
    Alex

Comment

A
      Also, if you want to have a copy of the EFS Function Reference on your hard drive click here and you will be taken to Chris Kryza's Specialty Script group at FileShare where you can find the Help files in both Windows and HTML formats.
      Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex

Thanks Alex.

TaTa, A

Comment

@Alex

The EFS function reference is very usefull, however it does not help me.

Let me explain further....

e.g. :- Strategy.doLong (DESCRIPTION, Fill Type, Fill Bar, Lot Size, StopOrLimit),

I am looking for a list of all the possible DESCRIPTIONs not only for this function, but ALL.

I know that those used are dependant on the study being used, eg for the above and MAStudy, a possible DESCRIPTION would be "Crossing Up".

Please help me find a list of all others.

Best Regards,

A

Comment

A
            There are no defined descriptions as such if I understand what you are asking. That is just a place where you can write your own text so as to identify the trade in backtesting.
            Alex

Comment

@Alex

Thanks, what a pillock I am.

Its only my third day with programming, Thanks for your patience.

I have been browsing through your previos posts on many topics. Thanks for some great information, keep up the excellent work.

A

Comment

Working...
              X