Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efsExternal

if (xStudyPiv == null) {xStudyPiv = efsExternal( "Propivs.efs");

This external efs calculates trader pivots. It expects no parameters, and returns 14 pivot values. Can anyone please help with the next line of code I should use to retrieve these 14 values for storage in an array? I have been able to retrieve the first value by using xStudyPiv.getValue(0), however this isn't the answer. Have not been able to find a reasonable example anywhere, and welcome all comments.

Cheers

Mervk

Re: efsExternal

Mervk
    You can retrieve them individually from the efsExternal() [or efsInternal()] call using the getSeries() function. For the syntax of this function and an example of its use see the related article in the EFS KnowledgeBase. Also if you search the forums for getSeries* you will find several other examples on how to use the function for this purpose
    Alex

Originally posted by merkro
    if (xStudyPiv == null) {xStudyPiv = efsExternal( "Propivs.efs");

This external efs calculates trader pivots. It expects no parameters, and returns 14 pivot values. Can anyone please help with the next line of code I should use to retrieve these 14 values for storage in an array? I have been able to retrieve the first value by using xStudyPiv.getValue(0), however this isn't the answer. Have not been able to find a reasonable example anywhere, and welcome all comments.

Cheers

Mervk

Comment

Thanks Alex. After a mammoth effort, I have figured it out. Another penny drops into the slot......

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X