Price Bar Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Bar Colors

I am trying to create an indicator that colors the actual price bars. I would like to color the body of the candle one color, and the wicks a separate color. Is it possible to give a bar 2 different colors?

Re: Price Bar Colors

pro_trader
    Yes it is possible. For the required syntax see the article on setPriceBarColor() in the EFS KnowledgeBase
    Also try searching the forum as this topic has been covered before
    Alex

Originally posted by pro_trader
    I am trying to create an indicator that colors the actual price bars. I would like to color the body of the candle one color, and the wicks a separate color. Is it possible to give a bar 2 different colors?

Comment

Re: Re: Price Bar Colors

Thanks for your help. I can't seem to find the article. Do you happen to have a link?

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      pro_trader
      Yes it is possible. For the required syntax see the article on setPriceBarColor() in the EFS KnowledgeBase
      Also try searching the forum as this topic has been covered before
      Alex

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Price Bar Colors

pro_trader
        In the EFS Editor click on the Help icon which will take you to the EFS KnowledgeBase. Once in the KB just run a search for the function
        Alex

Originally posted by pro_trader
        Thanks for your help. I can't seem to find the article. Do you happen to have a link?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Price Bar Colors

Many thanks my friend!!!

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
          pro_trader
          In the EFS Editor click on the Help icon which will take you to the EFS KnowledgeBase. Once in the KB just run a search for the function
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X