Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data received / EFS color bar issue

Gurus,

When I am running eSignal live with an EFS script, it seems to work fine. But when I refresh the chart at the end of the day, sometimes it colors my bars differently (my efs script is using code to color the bars).

So my question is whether there is a way in efs script to get eSignal to refresh the entire chart upon a new bar? Is there a simple refresh() function?

Further, is eSignal using the UDP protocol to send data such that if I miss a tick, my chart is incorrect until I refresh my chart?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Re: Data received / EFS color bar issue

Michael
    It is possible that the issue is due to the logic in the code.
    You may want to post your code [or a working example that illustrates the problem] so that someone can verify if this is the case
    Alex

Originally posted by mlipham
    Gurus,

When I am running eSignal live with an EFS script, it seems to work fine. But when I refresh the chart at the end of the day, sometimes it colors my bars differently (my efs script is using code to color the bars).

So my question is whether there is a way in efs script to get eSignal to refresh the entire chart upon a new bar? Is there a simple refresh() function?

Further, is eSignal using the UDP protocol to send data such that if I miss a tick, my chart is incorrect until I refresh my chart?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Comment

Working...
    X