BgColor change obscures addBand lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BgColor change obscures addBand lines

In a non-price studies pane, background color changes obscure addBand lines. For example, a stochastic formula displays addBand lines at 80 and 20. The formula also changes background colors via if statment when conditions are met. The problem is that where the background color changes, the addBand lines do not appear. Is there a way to keep addBand lines visible through background color changes? Is there a setAddBand or similar command line that can be added to the if statement along with the setBarBgColor statement?

Last edited by Lancer; 07-26-2003, 02:15 PM.

Lancer
    FWIW eSignal is aware of this issue.
    While awaiting a fix you may want to look at the solution proposed in the messages that spanned across the following threads
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. (I'll set bands as a variable to return in the array and see how that works.)

For the same formula, the background color change in the studies pane also obscures drawShapeRelative objects. Is there a solution to that as well?
      Last edited by Lancer; 07-26-2003, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Lancer
        Use the Text.ONTOP flag and it will plot the text over the background.
        Alex

Edit after your Edit
        Lancer you are a moving target <VBG>
        No sooner have I posted the reply that I find out you changed the question.
        Use Shape.ONTOP flag

Last edited by ACM; 07-26-2003, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Alexis, everything works as advertised. Bands, text/shapes, and BgColor now displaying without conflicts. Thank you for the help.

For all your good work, I hope eSignal comps a nice vacation for you sometime. You're so fast on the reply, I can't even fix a post. lol

Comment

Working...
          X