Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Study Values in Chart Y-Axis Scale; How to selectively turn off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Study Values in Chart Y-Axis Scale; How to selectively turn off?

For any formula that displays values in colored boxes in the chart Y-axis (vertical) scale, how can the display of any individual value box be turned off?

For example, a price study displaying multiple moving averages also displays multiple colored value boxes in the Y-axis price scale. How can the display of a select one or two value box be turned off?

For the non-price study stochastics, two colored value boxes (K/D) are displayed in the Y-axis. How can the display of one or the other value box be turned off?

Or, in the case where addBand cannot be used due to background color changes, and multiple bands are instead displayed as variables (e.g. lines at 80, 50, 20), how can the colored value boxes displayed for one or a number of bands be selectively turned off? (With bands applied as a variable, the band value boxes obscure the study values in the Y-axis scale.)

The objective is to clean out the Y-axis scale clutter, leaving just what's needed.

I don't believe it can be done (yet).

I don't belive this feature is available in esig (yet).

Would be nice though - huh?
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Right click on the chart's price scale where the colored boxes are. Uncheck the indicator that you don't want displayed.

Comment

xygeek, thats the solution if you want to turn off the display of all values in a formula or basic study. What I'm looking for is a way to control display of y-axis values for individual variables within a formula or basic study. Would be great to have that same y-axis right click menu, but with sub-menus for each study where individual variables within the study can be checked/unchecked. Sound good to you Doji3333?

Comment

Working...
        X