Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical Line Positioning

Hi,

Is it possible to have a Vertical Line positioned at the left hand side of the chart, no matter what size of advanced chart I use?

Eg: I can position a line at "x (eg: -20) bars" back to produce this on an advanced chart of a specific size, but I want to use the same study on other advanced charts which are of different sizes, and the original "x bars" will not locate the line at the left hand side, as required.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Attached Files

Hi,

I have created a Formula Parameter in the study, as one way to accomplish this task. If someone could have a quick look and check that the efs programmig is ok, I would appreciate it.

Paul
    Attached Files

Comment

Paul
      You don't need to remove all the other lines when you draw a line.
      As I explained to you in this thread there can be only one graphic object for each tagName so just recycle the same tagName in each drawLine...() command and use the removeLine() only with the last condition
      Alex

Originally posted by TURLIES
      Hi,

I have created a Formula Parameter in the study, as one way to accomplish this task. If someone could have a quick look and check that the efs programmig is ok, I would appreciate it.

Paul

Comment

Hi Alex,

I've updated the study using "Line" as the tag name for all of the Lines. thanks.

It was the efs programming for the Formula Parameters - Property - Line Location, that I was unsure was correct or not.

Paul

Comment

Paul
          You are welcome
          Alex

Originally posted by TURLIES
          Hi Alex,

I've updated the study using "Line" as the tag name for all of the Lines. thanks.

It was the efs programming for the Formula Parameters - Property - Line Location, that I was unsure was correct or not.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X