EFS A-GET : getElliottStudy() ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS A-GET : getElliottStudy() ??

I need to know if the "GetElliottStudy.W5PROJECTION1" or "GetElliottStudy.W5PROJECTION2" return the PTI values from the "GET : Elliott Waves" add-on?? Or what??

Can someone provide some definition to the return values of the GetElliottStudy() function??

I have a client that specifically needs to access the PTI value (when available) and build a robot.

Any help would be great.

B
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

I've sent an email to a developer at esignal about this issue. When I get direct answers, I'll post them here.
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Re: EFS A-GET : getElliottStudy() ??

Doji3333
      W5PROJECTION1 and W5PROJECTION2 return the values of the wave 5 projections
      The GetElliottStudy() function does not return the PTI value and I do not beleve there is a function that will return that value
      Alex

Originally posted by Doji3333
      I need to know if the "GetElliottStudy.W5PROJECTION1" or "GetElliottStudy.W5PROJECTION2" return the PTI values from the "GET : Elliott Waves" add-on?? Or what??

Can someone provide some definition to the return values of the GetElliottStudy() function??

I have a client that specifically needs to access the PTI value (when available) and build a robot.

Any help would be great.

B

Comment

Working...
      X