This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centralize EFS Documentation

Hunting for EFS documentation, I found reference material fragments in several locations, and I doubt I found everything. For example, fragments can be found at File Sharing>eSignal>Main Folder>Docs, File Sharing>How to and FAQs, Product Training>Formula Reference, and elsewhere.

Suggestion: To establish a central resource for all EFS documentation, set a permanent sticky thread titled "EFS Documentation" at the top of this EFS Studies category, and in that thread post and maintain links to all EFS documentation fragments. Include a description for each link. Probably all EFS documentation won't ever be located in one place, so the list of links brings it all together. I think it would be a big help.

Hello Lancer,

We appreciate your input and suggestions for more EFS documentation. We are very aware of this need and are currently in the process of creating more documentation and reference materials. The documentation will be available at eSignal Central very soon. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

Thank You,
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...