Chart Refresh Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chart Refresh Issue

I need to cause a chart refresh in an EFS study the same as clicking on the chart's menu "Refresh" button. I've tried the rePaint() function and it doesn't work the same. I can't find another function that would refresh the chart. I am using the drawShape function to draw objects on my chart under certain conditions. The problem is the objects don't go away if the condition changes to the point where they should go away. I don't want to clear all the shapes on my chart because I need to see past valid objects. It would be a coding nightmare to try to determine which objects were still vaild and which were not and just clear the invalid ogjects. Clickinig on the chart "Refresh" button does the job fine so I'm looking for a way in code to perform this function in code. Any ideas?

Re: Chart Refresh Issue

twingate
    See my reply to a similar question you posted in this thread
    Alex

Originally posted by twingate
    I need to cause a chart refresh in an EFS study the same as clicking on the chart's menu "Refresh" button. I've tried the rePaint() function and it doesn't work the same. I can't find another function that would refresh the chart. I am using the drawShape function to draw objects on my chart under certain conditions. The problem is the objects don't go away if the condition changes to the point where they should go away. I don't want to clear all the shapes on my chart because I need to see past valid objects. It would be a coding nightmare to try to determine which objects were still vaild and which were not and just clear the invalid ogjects. Clickinig on the chart "Refresh" button does the job fine so I'm looking for a way in code to perform this function in code. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X