getBarStateSymbol and setComputeonClose together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getBarStateSymbol and setComputeonClose together

Hi could someone please clarify whether these two functions work together as below.

i.e.
    If the first tick of a new bar came in on the external symbol it would trigger Main to run. (or would it still wait for the first tick of a new bar of the current chart symbol)

Also any chance this would inadvertantly cause the main to run twice on the same bar?

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Denis
    Last edited by assadde; 02-07-2011, 05:09 AM.

Re: getBarStateSymbol and setComputeonClose together

Denis

If the first tick of a new bar came in on the external symbol it would trigger Main to run.
    Not that I am aware of.

Also any chance this would inadvertantly cause the main to run twice on the same bar?
    Again not that I am aware of.
    You should be able to easily verify either of the above with a simple script and if your findings are any different post the script and the describe the conditions in which it is happening so that others can try to replicate it
    Alex

Originally posted by assadde
    Hi could someone please clarify whether these two functions work together as below.

i.e.
    If the first tick of a new bar came in on the external symbol it would trigger Main to run. (or would it still wait for the first tick of a new bar of the current chart symbol)

Thanks in advance,
    Regards,
    Denis

Comment

Working...
    X