"Loading Data" message: Forever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Loading Data" message: Forever?

With the EFS studies I am trying to display I frequently get a message stating "Loading Data..." I have tried exiting and restarting but this does not help. Can anyone shed light on this?

Highfield
    That is a known issue with some efs and eSignal has said that they will fix it. FWIW the message has no negative implications on the functionality of the efs(s).
    Usually right clicking the chart, selecting Edit Studies and then simply clicking OK will remove the Loading Data... message.
    Alex
    Last edited by ACM; 08-12-2003, 02:46 AM.

Comment

Thank you Alexis. I'm getting used to eSignals little peccadillo's

Comment

I get the same error. I've also noticed my system slows down as the day progresses. It takes a little longer to load all the bars and repaint the screen. Sometimes the system locks up. I've had to reduce the number of graphs and the number of EFS studies being used. I think the data loading error also relates to this. I rolled back a couple of the XP patches and that helped but the problem still exists. It has been most prevalent since upgrading to version 7.4.

Comment

Just an observation but mine only shows this in the stack studies mode, and that long message can prevent you from switching between the studies if you can't see to tab to click.

Comment

Working...
          X