Multi-interval SetCompute()onClose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-interval SetCompute()onClose

If setComputeOnClose() is in the preMain of a study that uses efsExternal to call a study on an interval other than that of the calling study's chart, is the compute on close executed at the close of the interval of the calling chart or the close of the interval that it is calling? Thanks.

Mike

Re: Multi-interval SetCompute()onClose

Mike
    It is executed at the close of the bar [or more precisely at the open of a new bar] of the chart's interval.
    See the Notes in this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase on the setComputeOnClose() function
    Alex

Originally posted by mikejhelms
    If setComputeOnClose() is in the preMain of a study that uses efsExternal to call a study on an interval other than that of the calling study's chart, is the compute on close executed at the close of the interval of the calling chart or the close of the interval that it is calling? Thanks.

Mike

Comment

Thanks Alex. I thought I had it set up to receive an email if anyone replied but I guess I didn't. Thus the delay in expressing my graditude.

Mike

Comment

Mike
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by mikejhelms
        Thanks Alex. I thought I had it set up to receive an email if anyone replied but I guess I didn't. Thus the delay in expressing my graditude.

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X