X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetXTLStudy.XTL Not working in 11

Hi,

I am hoping someone can confirm this maybe a bug. I have a very simple EFS that plays a sound when the XTL state of a chart changes from Neutral, Blue, Red etc.

Using GetXTLStudy.XTL

0 = red
    1 = blue
    2 = neutral

0 is not returning anything. so the EFS never sees anything go XTL Red. This works fine in 10.x

Re: GetXTLStudy.XTL Not working in 11

lawsb
    That is a bug and I have already reported it to eSignal. The function is returning null instead of 0 when the XTL is red.
    While waiting for a fix you could modify your condition to check for a null and it should work
    Alex

Originally posted by lawsb
    Hi,

I am hoping someone can confirm this maybe a bug. I have a very simple EFS that plays a sound when the XTL state of a chart changes from Neutral, Blue, Red etc.

Using GetXTLStudy.XTL

0 = red
    1 = blue
    2 = neutral

0 is not returning anything. so the EFS never sees anything go XTL Red. This works fine in 10.x

Comment

Alex, thanks!

would this work?

function main(Length){

if (xtl == null) xtl = new GetXTLStudy(Length);

if(xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==1 && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==0 ||
      xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==1 && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==2){
      Alert.playSound("XTLESB.wav");
      Alert.addToList(getSymbol()+" "+getInterval(),"ES XTL Blue",Color.black,Color.blue);
      }
      if(xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==null && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==1 ||
      xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==null && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==2){
      Alert.playSound("XTLESS.wav");
      Alert.addToList(getSymbol()+" "+getInterval(),"ES XTL Red",Color.black,Color.red);
      }

return;

Comment

lawsb
        Not entirely. In your first condition you are still checking for the XTL at the prior bar to be equal to 0 instead of null
        Once you make that correction it should work
        Alex

Alex, thanks!

would this work?

function main(Length){

if (xtl == null) xtl = new GetXTLStudy(Length);

if(xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==1 && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==0 ||
        xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==1 && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==2){
        Alert.playSound("XTLESB.wav");
        Alert.addToList(getSymbol()+" "+getInterval(),"ES XTL Blue",Color.black,Color.blue);
        }
        if(xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==null && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==1 ||
        xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL)==null && xtl.getValue(GetXTLStudy.XTL,-1)==2){
        Alert.playSound("XTLESS.wav");
        Alert.addToList(getSymbol()+" "+getInterval(),"ES XTL Red",Color.black,Color.red);
        }

return;

Comment

thank you Alex

Comment

lawsb
            You are welcome
            Alex

thank you Alex

Comment

Working...