Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicators for Pairs/Spreads

Hello,

There is something confusing me about my spreads chart & it's indicators in eSignal v11.

Let's say I have a spreads chart for symbol "ABC / XYZ". The chart displays the ratio without a problem.

However, when I look at the indicators in the indicator area or "subchart", they don't seem to be displaying the ratio of the indicators relating to the stock pair "ABC / XYZ".

Take for example the accumulation/distribution indicator of the "ABC / XYZ" spread. I would have thought that this indicator would have taken the acc/dist value for stock "ABC" & divided it by the acc/dist value for stock "XYZ" to get the acc/dist ratio of the "ABC / XYZ" spread, which should look something like say 1.246810.

Instead, I am seeing a large volume figure for the acc/dist of the spread, something like say 100,000,000. The figure does not even make sense as it is not appear to have any relation to the individual acc/dist figures of stock "ABC" or "XYZ"

Do you think I need to create a specific .efs to deal with indicators for spreads so that the indicators are based on the ratio?

Thanks,
    kern
Working...
X