Setting Max Min Stochastic Values in EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Max Min Stochastic Values in EFS

I use 4 Stochastic Studies merged in the same pane and the relationship to each other is critical. I need to make sure that the scale on each Stoch Study is max 100 and min 0 at all times...

Is there an example of code for Stochastics that I can use to fix the scale of the stochastic so it will not change. I have tried all the default options and combinations of them but each time I switch stochs everything falls apart...

I'm assuming I need to attach some javascript to the stoch code to make this work as there is no selectable option that I have found. I have tried all the scaling options in the menu as well to no avail

Thanks
    Last edited by sagomez66; 04-20-2011, 09:07 PM.

Re: Setting Max Min Stochastic Values in EFS

sagomez66
    Use the setStudyMax() and setStudyMin() functions.
    For the syntax and examples on the use of these functions see the links to the corresponding articles in the EFS KnowledgeBase and also search the forums as this topic has been covered many times before
    Alex

Originally posted by sagomez66
    I use 4 Stochastic Studies merged in the same pane and the relationship to each other is critical. I need to make sure that the scale on each Stoch Study is max 100 and min 0 at all times...

Is there an example of code for Stochastics that I can use to fix the scale of the stochastic so it will not change. I have tried all the default options and combinations of them but each time I switch stochs everything falls apart...

I'm assuming I need to attach some javascript to the stoch code to make this work as there is no selectable option that I have found. I have tried all the scaling options in the menu as well to no avail

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X