watchlist and efs studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watchlist and efs studies

I was wondering how to incorporate some of my efs studies into my watchlist. There is a set of default studies but I don't see where I can add the studies I would like to see or custom studies.

Lastly why doesn't the 200 day moving average for currencies show up on my watchlist. When I put it there is just remains blank. I was wondering if there is someone that can help me fix this problem.

thanks,
    Mark

Mark,

I was wondering how to incorporate some of my efs studies into my watchlist. There is a set of default studies but I don't see where I can add the studies I would like to see or custom studies.
    First add the custom EFS study to your My Formulas Folder in the C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Interactive Data\Formulas Directory. Then right click the watchlist header, select Add Column, and click the My Formulas tab. From the list find the study you want to add.

Lastly why doesn't the 200 day moving average for currencies show up on my watchlist. When I put it there is just remains blank. I was wondering if there is someone that can help me fix this problem
    The program is designed to automatically load 50 bars worth of data to create the calculation. When version 11.3 is released (scheduled for 9*/20/2011), we will introduce the ability to add a Time Template for a watchlist and at that point, you'll be able to control the # of bars that load and the specific hours/trading sessions used in the calculation.

To Add a Time Template to your watchlist, Right click the Column Header and select Edit Column, on the bottom of the Column Window select Time Template, Highlight the Time Template you'd like to use and click the checkbox on the top of the window to apply template (see attached).

Comment

Working...
    X