Pivot Console 2.0.4 Problem With Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pivot Console 2.0.4 Problem With Buttons

Hi, I've been using the pivot EFS study "PivotConsole-v2.0.4" for forex trading. After recently upgrading to eSignal 11.3.2455 the D+ W+ M+ and other buttons do not seem to activate the appropriate pivot levels for display. I'm not sur if I've done something inadvertently to my eSignal config, or if the problem is related to the latest eSignal upgrade? I tried reverting back to 11.1.2254 but the problem persists and I can't seem to get the script buttons to work anymore. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance, Dave

Re: Pivot Console 2.0.4 Problem With Buttons

Dave
    You need to press the Shift key while clicking efs buttons on the chart.
    Alex

Originally posted by burrman
    Hi, I've been using the pivot EFS study "PivotConsole-v2.0.4" for forex trading. After recently upgrading to eSignal 11.3.2455 the D+ W+ M+ and other buttons do not seem to activate the appropriate pivot levels for display. I'm not sur if I've done something inadvertently to my eSignal config, or if the problem is related to the latest eSignal upgrade? I tried reverting back to 11.1.2254 but the problem persists and I can't seem to get the script buttons to work anymore. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance, Dave

Comment

Wow... thanks for the quick reply! I don't recall having to use the shift key before but that sure works! ...thanks again!

Dave

Comment

Dave
        You are welcome.
        The reason for this behavior change in 11.x is explained in this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase
        Alex

Originally posted by burrman
        Wow... thanks for the quick reply! I don't recall having to use the shift key before but that sure works! ...thanks again!

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X