Re: v11 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: v11 problem

I just transferred this indicator .efs from v10.6 to v11 and the setDefaultBarBgColor() seems to be behaving strangely, see attached image, rsi15 is returned and I need to paint between it and the centreline(value 50).
    As you can see the red and orange do not paint correctly but the magenta and yellow do, as do the above centre colors. As the code is identical I find this bewildering...!
    There was no problem at all in v10.6

if(wavesUp > 0){
    setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.green, 0, 50, fast15);
    if(wavesUp > 1){ setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.lime, 0, 50, fast15);}
    if(wavesUp > 2){ setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.aqua, 0, 50, fast15);}
    if(wavesUp > 2 && fast5 < 50){ setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.yellow, 0, 50, fast15);}
    }

if(wavesDn > 0){
    setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.red, 0, fast15, 50);
    if(wavesDn > 1){ setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.RGB(255,128,0), 0, fast15, 50);}
    if(wavesDn > 2){ setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.magenta, 0, fast15, 50);}
    if(wavesDn > 3){ setDefaultBarBgColor(Color.yellow, 0, fast15, 50);}
    }

Help would be greatly appreciated...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by red49er; 12-08-2011, 09:40 AM.

Re: Re: v11 problem

red49er
    As suggested in the Posting Guidelines post your code or a complete example that illustrates the issue so that others can run it and possibly help
    Alex

Originally posted by red49er
    I just transferred this indicator .efs from v10.6 to v11 and the setDefaultBarBgColor() seems to be behaving strangely, see attached image which also includes the code snippet, rsi15 is returned and I need to paint between it and the centreline(value 50).
    As you can see the red and orange do not paint correctly but the magenta and yellow do, as do the above centre colors. As the code is identical I find this bewildering...!
    There was no problem at all in v10.6

Help would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

Thanks folks...
      Problem solved!

Comment

Working...
      X